Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific

ago1000 -> Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 11:59:13 AM)

Is there a way of turning them off (Toggle in settings?)
or
If no, is their an image that can be deleted or they created inside the program?

For solitaire play, I'm hiding the ground and air units of very low recon and fleets using night moves. The arrows give them away though. [&:]

[image]local://upfiles/13464/D092410416B04AA493E4BCE012627C73.jpg[/image]

gwgardner -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 12:01:58 PM)

Playing solitaire, that doesn't give the AI any info.

incbob -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 12:08:26 PM)

Don't know about the arrows, no clue, but what about the counters you are using? Any chance of posting that so other can use it. I like the round air units and it appears the Indian units are a nice deep yellow. Looks good.

ago1000 -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 12:31:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gwgardner

Lol.

I can't take credit for the counters and I'm using a mix of PanzerMike's and Uxbridges excellent mods. Personally, IMO, posting them in the mods section, would be inappropriate. I have no issue sharing it though. Once complete, I can PM you.

incbob -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 1:15:03 PM)

I would greatly appreciate it.
I have looked at trying to mod the units, but my image manipulation ability leaves a lot to be desired.

I need a tutorial on it, but a Tutorial on Changing the Unit images is for a Warplan game is probably about the most eclectic thing you could get.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 1:45:28 PM)

I don't understand the question? You can turn off units and enemy action.

ago1000 -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 2:21:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlvaroSousa

I don't understand the question? You can turn off units and enemy action.

Sorry. Is there a way of hiding the arrows so they don't show?

[image]local://upfiles/13464/F4B9CEC51358425A8EF2A1BC14177565.jpg[/image]

Peek101 -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 2:42:17 PM)

The 'enemy action' button (and 'a' hotkey) toggles the arrows on and off. It also turns off the battle hex markers too though, although you can still find the battles that occured during your opponents turn in the combat log.

ago1000 -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 3:21:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peek101

The 'enemy action' button (and 'a' hotkey) toggles the arrows on and off. It also turns off the battle hex markers too though, although you can still find the battles that occured during your opponents turn in the combat log.

Thank you very much.

eskuche -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 8:03:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ago1000

quote:

Lol.

I can't take credit for the counters and I'm using a mix of PanzerMike's and Uxbridges excellent mods. Personally, IMO, posting them in the mods section, would be inappropriate. I have no issue sharing it though. Once complete, I can PM you.

Not quite getting it. These mods replace very low recon unit counters with transparent ones or something? Why are they inappropriate?

ago1000 -> RE: Between Turn Movement Arrow Question (5/22/2021 8:40:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: eskuche

quote:

ORIGINAL: ago1000

quote:

Lol.

Not quite getting it. These mods replace very low recon unit counters with transparent ones or something? Why are they inappropriate?

Units you see during game play were created by PanzerMike and Uxbridges. They are not mine. They did all the hard work for them. I just touched them up to suit my needs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI