Idea for us SP addicts at work... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Vathailos -> Idea for us SP addicts at work... (8/28/2003 8:57:26 PM)

Would it be possible for someone running the Matrix games boards/site to link to, add a page, or put up a DL-able link for the SPW@W “Encyclopedia”?

I’d like to brush up on my OOBs for countries I don’t normally play, or drool over my favorite flame tanks when there’s a bit of “down time” on the otherwise active boards?

Just curious as to what the possibility/difficulty of making this happen would be, and what (if any) level of interest there would be out there for this type of addition.

Your thoughts?

Belisarius -> (8/28/2003 9:21:39 PM)

The SP:WAW Encyclopedia IS online somewhere in a beautifully easy-to-read format... sorry I don't have the link here at work and at home it burned with my last disk.

Edit: GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!! :D It's located here:

[URL=http://artie.clone.cz/sphqladder/encyclopedia/]Steel Panthers HQ (Czech) Online Encyclopedia[/URL]

Major_Johnson -> (9/3/2003 10:20:27 PM)

[QUOTE=Vathailos]Would it be possible for someone running the Matrix games boards/site to link to, add a page, or put up a DL-able link for the SPW@W “Encyclopedia”?

Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Do what I did and just install the game at work!! In fact, I have versions 7.1 and H2H!! Nice job huh? Although I don't normally actually play, I do like to watch the video replays of my pbem's, that saves me time later when I get home, for some actual battling!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI