Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

altipueri -> Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (5/28/2021 9:27:51 AM)

Well it wouldn't fit through the letterbox but as I'm slacking at home I was handed it personally by a now crippled postman - "looks like you need a bigger letterbox"

Wow.

I've tested it - and, yes it is heavy enough to keep the fire-door open.

Incidentally, it is only 502 pages, not the 520 touted elsewhere.

Warning re cruelty to children: It says:
"Please read this notice before playing this game or allowing your children to play"
What swine would inflict WITE2 on their children.

RangerJoe -> RE: Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (5/28/2021 12:21:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

Well it wouldn't fit through the letterbox but as I'm slacking at home I was handed it personally by a now crippled postman - "looks like you need a bigger letterbox"

Wow.

I've tested it - and, yes it is heavy enough to keep the fire-door open.

Incidentally, it is only 502 pages, not the 520 touted elsewhere.

Warning re cruelty to children: It says:
"Please read this notice before playing this game or allowing your children to play"
What swine would inflict WITE2 on their children.

Well, maybe you would. Of course, they may be adults but they would still be your children.

Lobster -> RE: Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (5/28/2021 12:53:23 PM)

More pages than 1984. So at least it has the potential to keep you warm longer. [:D]

altipueri -> RE: Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (5/28/2021 4:55:06 PM)

Hey, I want my money back - I've found a typo on page 368 :

..the Matilda II helped plug a whole torn in the Soviet tank force by the German invasion.

:)

RangerJoe -> RE: Holiday weekend ruined - WITE2 manual received (5/28/2021 9:09:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

Hey, I want my money back - I've found a typo on page 368 :

..the Matilda II helped plug a whole torn in the Soviet tank force by the German invasion.

:)

That is not a typo. There actually was a torn that had had been pretty well damaged in the Soviet tank force and Miss Junior Matilda repaired it in its entirety. [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI