Next Unit - goes to wrong place? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

rwheard -> Next Unit - goes to wrong place? (8/29/2003 12:19:37 PM)

New at this, but was finally doing good on the 1st UK Fr. as Axis. Turn 7 I was using the next unit button and it went to an Allied reinforce point. Then it started going to all the wrong places, highlighting Allied locations. Right mouse would show the Axis units from somewhere else on the left, but the rest of the box is empty. Is this me?

BrubakerII -> (8/29/2003 4:56:48 PM)

Hi RW - welcome to the clan.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to understand what you are saying as it sounds quite complex. Is it possible to attack a sav game file so we may look at it?

Brubaker

rwheard -> (9/2/2003 10:50:13 PM)

Sorry, that wasn't too clear (and this may not help...). I was using the next unit button to check that I was ready to end my turn, and after checking many units successfully, I started being taken to incorrect units, and even locations with no units, on each click. I did not save the game at that point and have not reproduced the problem with the earlier save. I will post with the file if it recurs. - Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI