Script Request: No land units in hex (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Scenario Design and Modding

ago1000 -> Script Request: No land units in hex (5/31/2021 1:03:56 PM)

I was wondering if a script could be added to the editor to check if a land unit exists on the hex. If it already exists, I've missed it somewhere. If it's too difficult I understand that too.

Not sure this will be possible. The idea will be used to garrison ports that are under your control through events with no micro. This would force your opponent to think twice about invading without recon. Just a thought and just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Script Request: No land units in hex (5/31/2021 3:31:22 PM)

landUnitInRadius=x,y,+units,radius,alliance ― returns true if the number of land units in the area is equal to or GREATER than the number from the specified alliance that are within the radius. If set to zero radius it checks the x,y hex only

landUnitInRadius=x,y,-units,radius,alliance ― returns true if the number of land units in the area is LESS than the (absolute value)number of units in the specified alliance that are within the radius. If set to zero radius it checks the x,y hex only

You can also set "units" to "0" so it checks for NO units in the radius

ago1000 -> RE: Script Request: No land units in hex (5/31/2021 4:10:53 PM)

You da man. Thank you, thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI