If there was no supply interdiction, why there is no supply arriving in this port? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Warplan Pacific: Tech Support Forum

fcsaba -> If there was no supply interdiction, why there is no supply arriving in this port? (6/1/2021 5:46:52 AM)

I'm probably missing something, but from the logs shouldn't that the port under the crosshair receive supplies? It has been under my control for a few turns now and there was no interdiction in the last turn. Still, it receives zero supply for a few turnes now.

fcsaba -> RE: If there was no supply interdiction, why there is no supply arriving in this port? (6/1/2021 5:50:41 AM)

Hm it seems my screenshot didn't go through the first post and I cannot embed it because I'm not a member for at least 7 even though it says I joined in 2015... weird.

eskuche -> RE: If there was no supply interdiction, why there is no supply arriving in this port? (6/1/2021 11:59:51 AM)

Aren’t you being blockaded?

fcsaba -> RE: If there was no supply interdiction, why there is no supply arriving in this port? (6/1/2021 12:28:59 PM)

Ah, that might be. Does that fleet SW of the crosshair can be blocking?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI