Pbem error message (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

Massattack -> Pbem error message (8/29/2003 8:04:27 PM)

I have just started my first pbem match, and at the end of my turn, when I click on the "close and send" option, the game closes, but a small error window pops up with the following info. The error window is titled "Project 1" and contains the following "System error &H80040111 (-2147221231)." I click on "OK" to close this window.
The email file is in the email send folder and I can zip and email it as an attachment to a normal email message with no problems so far in the turns.
I use Windows XP Home Edition, and AOL is my ISP. I wonder is this error message due to the fact that maybe the automatic email turn sending is not compatible with AOL?

Regards

e_barkmann -> (8/30/2003 5:55:34 AM)

this means your ocx files are not registered and PBEM helper cannot run properly.

Try this:

Drag the file \Korsun Pocket\AutoEmailer\msmapi32.ocx on top of \Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe and drop. You should get a message that registration was successful.

Now see if pain persists with the automailer.

Cheers Chris

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI