End game Victory Status notice. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum

mmacguinness -> End game Victory Status notice. (6/15/2021 9:02:56 PM)

In a couple of games, while I was clicking on the "1 ROUND" button for my mortars, the end game dialogue popped up, but immediately disappeared as I clicked on the "1 ROUND" button.

My mouse was nowhere near the End Game pop up, it was poised over the "1 ROUND" button between clicks.

The game pauseed and I could not access the Game Summary, Game Replay, or view enemy OOB.

Veitikka -> RE: End game Victory Status notice. (6/20/2021 8:37:58 PM)

That's how it's supposed to work. To access the end game dialogue again you need to click the 'end battle' button bottom-right on the screen.

mmacguinness -> RE: End game Victory Status notice. (6/21/2021 3:27:21 PM)

OK. I see that now.

But since I was in the process of clicking repeatedly on another button when the dialog box popped up, far from the dialog box, I had no time to react. The dialog box was on the screen for only the small fraction of a second between two rapid mouse clicks. Had I blinked or been looking elsewhere at that moment, I wouldn't have seen it. And if I hadn't seen it, then later, after hunting down and destroyng all remaining enemy units(or perhaps getting destroyed myself), I would have wondering when the game was ever going to end.

I had expected that when the EndGame dialog popped up, all other buttons would be disabled pending decision to proceed or not. Apparently not.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI