(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Matt R -> (9/1/2003 9:54:04 AM)

Your icons are just like figures! There's real spirit on them!

What magnificient Pz 38t? The original? No. I think it was Warhorse who edited it.
What do you mean with generating specific icons for the MegaCamps? Mostly I have been editing German and Soviet icons since I know their vehicles best. I'm also curious to see what the new icons in ver. 8.0 are and this time I don't know what to do with my newest icons. I have only about ten new icons. I think I let Karsta add them on our page. You got many more vehicles, I presume?

Hey Jake!

Must have been ol' Mike. Done in the style of Don Goodbrand and Joe Reiger - which I like very much.

About the MCs, I mean doing icons appropriate to that time frame, ie. tan icons for all German and British icons for DF, etc..

I am also very interested in seeing what's in 8.0, which is why I held off on doing any major icon upgrades. Save those icons buddy! I can't seem to get to your page, so could you send me some samples? I like your style very much too. I've got a new Hummer and some other stuff, mainly for my Mog 93 mod. Send me an email with what you've got.

Thanks,
Matt.

Warhorse -> (9/1/2003 6:54:16 PM)

[QUOTE=Matt R]Whatcha say, Mike! :cool:

Been a while since I've heard anything from you bud. Been doing allright? How's the Korean War mod going?

Aw well, maybe it's a good thing, since my work then was awful :o

I'd be glad to help you with that, Mike. Let me know what you need. Thanks for the kind words as well, like I said, they make it all worth it, as I'm sure you understand! :cool:

Send me an email with what you need, and I'll see what I can do. Got a Mog '93 mod for MBT on the burner so I'll see if I can get it in there.

Thanks,
Matt.[/QUOTE]

Hi Matt, my mod is going slowly, what with time constrictions and all, but it is moving ahead!! If you could, I would really like infantry for the North Koreans, Communist China, most of the other nations were US supllied, so US figures are okay. I'll e-mail you with specifics, thanks man!!!

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI