have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

mainsworthy -> have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 5:20:46 AM)

have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam.

it looks like you can play all your steam games on it, handheld, it means wargames handheld!

sol_invictus -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 1:45:22 PM)

I know what my son will want for Christmas!

mainsworthy -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 2:40:52 PM)

it will drive more 3rd party devs onto steam so their games can be handheld, handy that matrix is putting them on steam. a lot of wargames would not suit but some would be great!

MrsWargamer -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 4:04:00 PM)

It's really just several hundreds of dollars for basically a small screen. I stopped playing on the DS for the same reason, the screen was so small it pooched my vision for hours after playing with one.

It has nice controls.
But it is no better than any hand held.

It will never outdo a decent laptop.
And you can get a decent tablet with a much larger screen.

If you are young and haven't yet wrecked your eyes, this will be a nice item.
If you prefer serious wargames, you likely want to stay with your high-performance laptop if you want mobility.
I can't think of many wargames I want to play one handed without the use of a mouse.

mainsworthy -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 4:10:26 PM)

i think for games like war thunder it would be good

Freyr Oakenshield -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 5:55:42 PM)

Aboslutely [:-]. Not interested.

LarryP -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 6:22:27 PM)

I won't buy one.

Karri -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/17/2021 7:24:58 PM)

I don't think Steam has a very good track record with their previous devices....

Rebel Yell -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/18/2021 4:14:03 AM)

Fine for arcade crap, but I'd never play anything serious on that little screen.

Greybriar -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/18/2021 5:25:50 AM)

I do not play games on a handheld device. I do all my gaming on my PC. It has a 24" screen.

samrich -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (7/19/2021 11:06:11 AM)

Where can I download the game????Where can I download the game????

lenna0428 -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (10/20/2021 1:15:13 AM)

Yesssssss! Excited to see Steam Deck is available in the country very soon. Guess every gamers are can't wait to see (buy) the console to play all the game. Stumbled up with this interesting gaming insights showing The Asians are more conveted to Steam Deck console than Nintendo Switch Oled, it's like a WOW to see so many games are available on the Steam Deck[X(][X(][X(]!!!

zakblood -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (10/20/2021 6:54:23 AM)

next to no use for me, as never played on the phone (screen size too small), don't like small laptops for same reason, and never yet had a hand held that was anywhere near as good as controlling than a keyboard and mouse in any game i play, so again will give it a wide berth and a miss.

while i own a xbox, a xbox1 and play station for that matter, the hours on any are low as don't like the controllers and every time i tell myself i'll get used to it over time, well i haven't.

Lobster -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (10/20/2021 1:13:02 PM)

Nintendo Switch is far and away the most popular. But it's going on five years old. In electronics years that's 200 years old. I can't handle the little screens either except for the most simple puzzle games.

Kuokkanen -> RE: have U seen the STEAM DECK handheld its pre-ordering on steam. (10/20/2021 4:56:06 PM)

I'm not sure do I want to play ATG on that one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI