[corrected Stalingrad Campaign file] No Stalingrad Pocket with v01.01.02 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support

Naughteous Maximus -> [corrected Stalingrad Campaign file] No Stalingrad Pocket with v01.01.02 (7/24/2021 1:46:59 AM)

This is true. I've tried multiple times with the vanilla scenario and no pockets anymore with this latest patch. All other patches, were historically accurate with the complete encirclement of the 6th Army. [:(]

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Stalingrad Pocket with v01.01.02 (7/24/2021 4:02:42 AM)

Which scenario exactly are you referring to?

Kursk1943 -> RE: No Stalingrad Pocket with v01.01.02 (7/24/2021 7:56:21 AM)

Stalingrad to Berlin Campaign. I noticed the same.
I did a trial to found out something for Naughteous Maximus and did it as human against the Soviet AI.
I let the game run for three turns and did nothing as Axis. No Stalingrad pocket and also almost no action at the other fronts. AI nearly inactive.
Maybe a case for the Tech Support section.

Joel Billings -> RE: No Stalingrad Pocket with v01.01.02 (7/26/2021 4:15:46 PM)

We confirmed that the Stalingrad to Berlin first turn AI script stopped functioning starting with the 1.01.00 version of the scenario file. We've corrected that and have attached the corrected file here. Just unzip this file into your Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2\Dat\Scen folder. In addition to reworking the Soviet AI first turn, there were a few more changes made to this file as follows:

• XXIII German Corps does not Disband on Turn 117. It does not Disband at all.
• The correct von Stuelpnagel chosen as Commander of WMBef France. There are two in the game.
• I./ZG 76 converts to I./JG 76 on Turn 88 and then converts to IV./JG 300 on Turn 98
• 614th Heavy Panzerjager Company changed from Ferdinand to Elefant Heavy Tank Destroyer
• II./JG 5 which becomes IV./JG 4 Moves to AR on Turn 114 not the Map
• XIV SS Corps which becomes X SS Corps moves to Map on Turn 114 not the AR
• Corrected Soviet AI first turn script

Note that this file should only be used by players using the public beta version 1.01.02.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI