accessing planes from the pool (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

kewdo -> accessing planes from the pool (8/1/2021 9:19:37 AM)

Hi, Playing Soviet I have thousands of planes in my production pool, hardly any in my national reserve. Many of my air bases have no planes. how do I access the planes in my pool to fill out my air bases. I have plenty of manpower. After 3 turns of mud with no air combat one unit of MIG 3s turned up in my reserve. Is it just that I am short of pilots? Any suggestions appreciated[:)]

Denniss -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/1/2021 4:23:38 PM)

you need to build air units (Fighter, bomber, etc) which then draw planes and pilots from pool

kewdo -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/1/2021 10:16:20 PM)

Thanks for your reply. building new units is really what I am asking. the only way I know how to do it is through the national reserve but I don't have any planes in there. I have thousands in the production pool. The units I have are being replenished but I need more. I'm sure the answer will be simple but I can't see it.[&:]

Denniss -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/1/2021 10:51:37 PM)

air units are built the same way as land units, see manual how those are built

Chris21wen -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/2/2021 6:38:17 AM)

See secion 18.1.6 unofficial manual

kewdo -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/3/2021 8:19:08 AM)

Thanks Chris and Denniss Red Air force all ready for the '42 Spring Offensive [:)]

Denniss -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/3/2021 9:13:01 PM)

just give them some time to train or your new machines commandeered by very green pilots will be cannon fodder.

kewdo -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/5/2021 11:11:52 AM)

Will do. Something that puzzles me is that when I use shift B I'm not offered any fighters. Fighter bombers but no dedicated fighters. I have ,for example, 1300 Mig 3s in my pool.

Denniss -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/5/2021 9:48:54 PM)

MiG-3 may already be outdated and/or you have more of other F/FB types in pool

kewdo -> RE: accessing planes from the pool (8/5/2021 11:30:51 PM)

I have a lot of FBs so I'm assuming I have to use them all up or until they go obsolete. Thanks for your reply

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI