New Shipping and Ordering Information Please Read. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David Heath -> New Shipping and Ordering Information Please Read. (7/14/2001 11:16:00 PM)

We all know we had some start up problems but what does not kill us will make us stronger... and it has We have found a VERY high lost of packages going by USPS and we are not going to be offering that service unless you are at APO, FPO or P.O. Box. Plus we want all orders to have tracking numbers. Any new orders placed by you will be through the new store and that is working very well. Matrix Games has just arrange some nice discounts for our customers using FedEx or UPS shipping service. These discounts can range from 10% to as high 30% off the normal rates. Some restrictions apply and can be found below. Shipping to APO, FPO and PO Boxes: Shipments going to these types of addresses can only be shipped via USPS without a tracking number. Deliveries should take 5 to 10 days in the US or 10 to 15 days for overseas destinations. We have seen orders shipped via USPS take as long 20 to 30 days in the US and 30 to 45 days for overseas destinations. We recommend that you only use USPS this way if you must. Shipping within United States: Shipments within the US are normally shipped via UPS Ground with a tracking number, except for Hawaii and Alaska. Hawaii and Alaska shipments are shipped via FedEx Air or Next Day Air. Discounts from UPS and FedEx can range from 10% to 30% off the normal shipping rates. International Deliveries: Shipments outside the US can only be shipped via USPS Global Priority with a tracking number and FedEx. If shipment is made via USPS Global Priority it does not include any possible Duties or Taxes for International deliveries. If shipment is made via FedEx all Duties or Taxes are included in the shipping cost. Discounts from FedEx can range from 10% to 30% off the normal shipping rates. From Order to Shipment: Most Orders received and payment approved before 3:00pm PST are shipped the same business day the orders are placed; unless the product is out of stock or backed ordered. Your order tracking number is normally available the next business day after the order has been shipped. Shipping Charge The freight for oversize package is calculated base on the dimensional weight. Freight for packages ship via any form of air freight (Next Day Air, Second Day Air, etc) may be subjected to the dimensional weight rule. Handling Fees This first line item on an order is charge a $3.00 handling fee and .50 for each line item. Please remember that International orders can be subject to import fees or other forms of taxation in non-US countries. Such fees are beyond our control and the responsibility of the customer. Freight quoted for a shipment going to an address outside of US does not include export taxes, duties, or any other fees imposed by the carriers or custom unless stated otherwise. Orders will be handled in the following manner. There will be no PRE-ORDERING of games at this time since the Credit Card charge is done at the time the order is placed. We will be changing this in the near future. The only expection to this will be any Shirts, Baseball Caps, Jackets, Thermal Mugs and Coffee Mugs. These must be PRE-ORDERED. To read our Store and Shipping Policies please go to http://www.matrixgames.com/store/policies.asp and http://www.matrixgames.com/store/help.asp

David Heath -> (7/15/2001 11:51:00 AM)

Bump

David Heath -> (7/16/2001 11:52:00 AM)

Bump

Norm -> (7/17/2001 3:55:00 PM)

Well my first thought was, why? I've had some good experience with USPS? Today my MCCD arrived, :D woohooo... via Denmark :eek:!!! The adress was printed wrong on the package. I don't know how the postal service figured out that it belonged to Germany, but it arrived safe. Sent 12th - 17th. Not bad for having it lost. --Norm

Mai Thai -> (7/17/2001 4:27:00 PM)

Same to me On the package was written "Sweden" instead of "Switzerland" Could be some guy around USPS that doesn't have a degree in geography Btw what does it mean "Bump"?

Resisti -> (7/17/2001 4:41:00 PM)

Hi Mai Thai. If I'm not wrong you speak Italian,so the translation for "bump" is "rimbalzo" o "rimbalzare". This word is used by people who have nothing new to add to a given thread, but simply want it to go back to the top of the threads' list, they therefore make it "bumping" up. Another word commonly used under this respect is "top".

ruxius -> (7/17/2001 5:07:00 PM)

Sorry this is just a test!

Mai Thai -> (7/17/2001 8:33:00 PM)

To Resisti: Thanks a lot for your explication and yes i speak italian. Btw i remembe you were one of the tester of the Hurtgen Campaign as me, what were your results? I had one marginal victory at first battle then only draws, it was a dream and a nightmare at the same time. A dream because the enemy seemed to use real tactis on the field, a nightmare because of the GE arty causing lot of casualties and suppression to my troops. Bye

monsternav -> (7/17/2001 10:35:00 PM)

For Mai Thai: The USPS does not write on packages. If there was a mistake on it, it was written on there by the shipper. I myself have sent many things to foreign countries via the USPS. I have never had anything lost or delayed. If it is not addressed correctly though, you are screwed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI