RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) vs. USS Mike (A) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

USSAmerica -> RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) vs. USS Mike (A) (2/22/2022 8:01:23 PM)

DEC 26, 1941
We had a little bit more excitement today with shooting on both sides. The Barisan Rgt did manage to catch the last train from Soerabaja to Batavia and will help the base hold out a day or two longer.

The famous Hibiki pounded one of my Dutch subs off of Kuching. KXVII took some good damage, but will likely make it back to either Soerabaja or Darwin if the enemy troops on Java approach Soerabaja too quickly (which they probably will).

Halsey got some payback up near Attu Island. The CVTF caught 2 xAK's and a PB at the base and put them under, and they also found and hit another small TF of 1 PB and 2 xAK's a bit to the NE of Attu Island, heading east. Looks like it may be carrying a base force for Adak, as a few Non Combat and Engineer troops got wet. Halsey ordered the CVTF to follow this target transport TF on the north side of the Aleutian chain to finish them off. They will then exit the theater to the SE, maybe getting in a few bombs at Adak on the way past, and then into the open waters of the North Pacific. Mike's KB is now two days away from the last spotted location near Milne Bay, so I can't keep my guy's location easily visible to him any more.

No changes at Singapore or in the PI. Mike is sitting in Manila and Clark and just bombarding my guys. Just to stir the pot a little bit, I ordered the two tank Bn's and the PS Cav Rgt at Clark to Deliberately attack. It's not going to really hurt me if the attack doesn't go well, and maybe I'll catch Mike off guard.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI