Finally Got Kp To Run!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

pkpowers -> Finally Got Kp To Run!!! (9/4/2003 9:52:12 AM)

Thanks to a good fellow warrior who sent me the "debug" files KP will now run on my laptop without getting the "original CD error". Also it appears that it hasn't changed the fonts on my other games like it did before.
Now if they could make a Nvidia driver patch for the game , the text in it is still unreadable on my desktop pc. I guess my graphic card is causing the unreadable problem even though it's updated:(

But every thing is clear and crisp on my laptop:)

Marc von Martial -> (9/4/2003 4:14:45 PM)

[QUOTE=pkpowers]Thanks to a good fellow warrior who sent me the "debug" files KP will now run on my laptop without getting the "original CD error". Also it appears that it hasn't changed the fonts on my other games like it did before.
Now if they could make a Nvidia driver patch for the game , the text in it is still unreadable on my desktop pc. I guess my graphic card is causing the unreadable problem even though it's updated:(

But every thing is clear and crisp on my laptop:)[/QUOTE]

Iīm not sure if you use WindowsXP, but if thatīs the cause is there a chance you use the ClearType feature on your desktop?

pkpowers -> no xp (9/4/2003 7:14:13 PM)

no sir, don't use xp , I'm on win 98 , would that still be a problem?

DWilkinson -> KP Kopy Protection (9/5/2003 6:38:02 AM)

So share the wealth! Tell us where to get those "debug" files, please!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI