Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Techfixer -> Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 12:18:22 PM)

Hello! I plan to buy from Ebay the CD of Talonsoft's Divided Ground: Middle East Conflict. It is sold as is and there is no box, so I was wondering if someone can confirm if the game has a serial number requirement to play. I don't want to spend money and not be able to play the game. Since I need to take a decision in the next 24hrs, any prompt answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lobster -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 12:40:46 PM)

I would automatically assume you need a serial number. It's Talonsoft. Run away fast. If you could contact the seller...

Some people might buy it and consider looking for a crack. That road leads to disaster.

Techfixer -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 12:54:23 PM)

I will definitely not go with the crack route. But based on the information I gathered from searching online I only found the CD presence in order the game to start. If only an actual game holder can confirm the SN requirement. Thanks for the input.

pkpowers -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 8:14:48 PM)

all you need is cd to play, no serial number

budd -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 9:58:40 PM)

FYI, there also quite a few of the DG scenarios available as a mod for Campaign Series Middle East https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4135783

Techfixer -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/13/2021 10:21:36 PM)

I sent you a PM

pkpowers -> RE: Talonsoft Divided Ground SN issue (8/14/2021 12:09:11 PM)

only trouble is these old disks wont work on win 10 ; need an emulator to load them up

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI