AI`s decisions scripted fix at start of the turn? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support

Sugar -> AI`s decisions scripted fix at start of the turn? (8/20/2021 4:56:04 PM)

Hi Bill and/or Hubert,

during a current match against the AI I found out about the illjudged possibility for the Axis AI to dishonour the Molotov-Ribbentrop-Pact. I tried to reload the end of the turn in hope for a different decision, but it seems the AI is very determined; after 3 attempts I gave up reloading.

Is the decision fix at the start of the turn? When does the AI make such decisions in general? Thx in advance.

PvtBenjamin -> RE: AI`s decisions scripted fix at start of the turn? (8/21/2021 4:22:45 PM)

Can't turn the DE off?

El_Condoro -> RE: AI`s decisions scripted fix at start of the turn? (8/22/2021 5:56:42 AM)

There is a 75% chance that the AI will respond YES, so there might need to be a lot of reloads to get a NO (or turn it off). But I am interested to know at what point in a turn this check is made, too.

Hubert Cater -> RE: AI`s decisions scripted fix at start of the turn? (8/23/2021 8:55:55 PM)

Hi,

The AI will make a decision on this the same way and time a player does, only after Poland surrenders and at the end of the Axis turn.

Hope this helps,
Hubert

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI