hotkeys? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

arcseed -> hotkeys? (9/6/2003 1:55:28 AM)

Is there a list of hotkeys somewhere? It would be extremely useful to have one, particularly since something I'm doing has produced 500 megs of map dump bitmaps in the week I've had the game. I suspect constantly holding control for the select-instead behavior and pressing some other key at the same time, but I don't really wanna do the testing to find out.

The other culprit is that I keep expecting f1 to bring up the combat advisor, god knows why, and it would be really nice to find a real hotkey for combat advisor.

e_barkmann -> (9/6/2003 6:15:51 AM)

[QUOTE=arcseed]Is there a list of hotkeys somewhere? It would be extremely useful to have one, particularly since something I'm doing has produced 500 megs of map dump bitmaps in the week I've had the game. I suspect constantly holding control for the select-instead behavior and pressing some other key at the same time, but I don't really wanna do the testing to find out.

The other culprit is that I keep expecting f1 to bring up the combat advisor, god knows why, and it would be really nice to find a real hotkey for combat advisor.[/QUOTE]

http://korsunpocket.wargamer.com/shortcuts.html

Cheers Chris

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI