Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> War Room

Rednettle -> Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/9/2021 10:35:47 PM)

I remember there being a way, but I can't find it via google or in the settings.

Soar_Slitherine -> RE: Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/10/2021 3:18:37 PM)

I'm pretty sure there is a button for that in the combat screen.

Rednettle -> RE: Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/11/2021 4:42:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Soar_Slitherine

Thank you for responding. Can you say specifically? I'm not seeing a button in the combat screen.

StormingKiwi -> RE: Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/12/2021 2:38:48 AM)

In the settings, turn Auto Combat off, and then just cycle through the combat as quickly as you can click.

Soar_Slitherine -> RE: Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/13/2021 11:19:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rednettle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Soar_Slitherine

Thank you for responding. Can you say specifically? I'm not seeing a button in the combat screen.

Sorry, I thought I had been using some option that affects combat resolution but seems I am mistaken here.

Rednettle -> RE: Is there a way to speed up/auto complete combat? (9/15/2021 3:16:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: StormingKiwi

In the settings, turn Auto Combat off, and then just cycle through the combat as quickly as you can click.

Thank you. This seems to be the only way to do quick combat.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI