multiple combat glitch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

kewdo -> multiple combat glitch (9/26/2021 3:10:52 PM)

Hi,Sometimes, but not always, when I make a multiple hex combat the icon comes up but nothing happens when I attack. Also if I try to make the attack from one hex as a deliberate attack it makes a hasty attack. Both instances where this happened were across a river, if this is relevant. I've logged out and restarted the game but for these attacks I can only make a hasty attack.Has anyone else experienced this.

Chris21wen -> RE: multiple combat glitch (9/27/2021 7:32:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kewdo

Hi,Sometimes, but not always, when I make a multiple hex combat the icon comes up but nothing happens when I attack. Also if I try to make the attack from one hex as a deliberate attack it makes a hasty attack. Both instances where this happened were across a river, if this is relevant. I've logged out and restarted the game but for these attacks I can only make a hasty attack.Has anyone else experienced this.

There's a limit to how nmany units can be involved in an attack, 40. This includes HQs ground and support units. See 15.2 Types of Attack unofficial manual.

There's also 12.1 Hasty Attacks and 15.2.1.1 Recon by force, 15.2.2 Deliberate attacks that are possible coming into play. Finally 15.6.3.6 Cross River attacks were disruption can occur, thus increasing fatique which in turn reduces the units CV

There maybe other stuff that I've forgotten.

All=in=all yes it's possible for all this to happen, especially accross a river.

kewdo -> RE: multiple combat glitch (9/27/2021 9:36:44 AM)

Thanks for the reply. I forgot about fatigue. You'ld think after 1200 hours play time I would have learned how to play, must be an age thing [:)]

Chris21wen -> RE: multiple combat glitch (9/28/2021 6:18:13 AM)

quote:

Thanks for the reply. I forgot about fatigue. You'ld think after 1200 hours play time I would have learned how to play, must be an age thing [:)]

I point you the third line of my post[:D]

kewdo -> RE: multiple combat glitch (9/29/2021 9:25:48 AM)

Ha Ha...obviously not a teenager then [:)]

Chris21wen -> RE: multiple combat glitch (9/30/2021 6:34:23 AM)

If only I could remember what that means.

kewdo -> RE: multiple combat glitch (10/1/2021 9:34:54 AM)

It's that 7 year period of time when you thought you were an adult. These days it's more like 20 years [:)]

Chris21wen -> RE: multiple combat glitch (10/2/2021 6:44:47 AM)

quote:

It's that 7 year period of time when you thought you were an adult. These days it's more like 20 years [:)]

Make that 76

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI