Baltic Fury #1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> The War Room

George Patton -> Baltic Fury #1 (9/30/2021 6:25:34 PM)

I have a Patriot Battery near Laage AB that doesn't fire any Patriot SAM. I get always the same returning message when I select a target: Weapon is reloading. No SAMs have been fired yet.

HalfLifeExpert -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (9/30/2021 9:37:53 PM)

Are you sure you are in the right subforum?

Gunner98 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (9/30/2021 10:40:27 PM)

quote:

I have a Patriot Battery near Laage AB that doesn't fire any Patriot SAM. I get always the same returning message when I select a target: Weapon is reloading. No SAMs have been fired yet.

That is strange, the Patriot starts the scenario fully loaded. I'll check to make sure nothing went screwy but BF #1 is a war-start scenario so it should be loaded. Are you sure that it didn't empty its missile rails? If you check expenditures, are there patriots that have been fired.

Cheers

George Patton -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/1/2021 10:47:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

That is strange, the Patriot starts the scenario fully loaded. I'll check to make sure nothing went screwy but BF #1 is a war-start scenario so it should be loaded. Are you sure that it didn't empty its missile rails? If you check expenditures, are there patriots that have been fired.

Cheers

Ops sorry. Yes, 24x Patriot fired. I read unider Unit Weapons "24x MIM-104C Patriot PAC-2" and I supposed the didn't fired yet.

Gunner98 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/1/2021 10:52:22 AM)

OK, those will be 1st line reloads and the missile launchers will be drawing from them to restock. Can't remember how long it takes Patriots to reload but you should see a readout on the weapons screen.

B

George Patton -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/1/2021 12:14:30 PM)

quote:

OK, those will be 1st line reloads and the missile launchers will be drawing from them to restock. Can't remember how long it takes Patriots to reload but you should see a readout on the weapons screen.
B

I takes too long [:D]

Anyway compliments for your great work. I find only sometimes hard to play some scenarios on a laptop due to the screen size.

maverick3320 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/1/2021 6:37:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: George Patton

quote:

B

I takes too long [:D]

Anyway compliments for your great work. I find only sometimes hard to play some scenarios on a laptop due to the screen size.

I've played many of Gunner98's scenarios on a laptop...the trick is to hook it up to a 34" curved monitor :)

Gunner98 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/1/2021 6:43:01 PM)

quote:

the trick is to hook it up to a 34" curved monitor :)

I've got 3 of those [8D]

maverick3320 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/2/2021 6:41:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

the trick is to hook it up to a 34" curved monitor :)

I've got 3 of those [8D]

My goal is to add one each year...hopefully that way my wife won't notice...

Gunner98 -> RE: Baltic Fury #1 (10/2/2021 7:03:41 PM)

quote:

hopefully that way my wife won't notice...

[:D] I'm trying to convince 'she that must be obeyed' that I need a second row of screens but so far its not going well...

I keep the map on center, message log (or event editors if building on the left) with the DB and mission windows + Google on the right. Works well

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI