Game does not install on Windows 10 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

comte -> Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 4:28:57 AM)

I cannot get the game to install. It crashes at the end of the installation every time. This is on windows 10. I can't get my computer into safe mode. Is there going to be an update of the installer anytime soon?

If not buyer beware!

altipueri -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 9:33:54 AM)

It's worked OK for me.

Playing on Dell 1366x768 laptop. Win 10 home.

Changed compatibility to XP Service pack 2.

Mind you I've no idea what to do now. Read the manual I suppose. Who was Napoleon anyway?

altipueri -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 9:39:02 AM)

Can I suggest someone do a "New Player Start here" thread.

(Particularly for those of us who don't want to read the manual before doing anything - e.g. I've started a scenario, changed everybody except Austria to AI, now what? )

VPaulus -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 9:59:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: comte

I cannot get the game to install. It crashes at the end of the installation every time. This is on windows 10. I can't get my computer into safe mode. Is there going to be an update of the installer anytime soon?

If not buyer beware!

Yes, we are building a new installer file.

showtimeevent -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 10:46:03 AM)

next month install this game.

lecrop -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 11:10:08 AM)

Installed on W10, it works perfectly.

pzgndr -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/1/2021 11:46:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

Can I suggest someone do a "New Player Start here" thread.

(Particularly for those of us who don't want to read the manual before doing anything - e.g. I've started a scenario, changed everybody except Austria to AI, now what? )

Check out the Murat Tutorial above. That shows new players some basic instructions. The updated manual has player notes and strategy articles for understanding "what" to do. Beyond that, you will want to dig into the manual to further understand "how" to perform certain game functions; e.g., what menu buttons do what, etc. This is not an easy game to simply start and play. Each game phase has unique functions. Each major power has unique strengths and weaknesses. It takes time to figure out all that goes on. Enjoy the journey.

Xtiger -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/2/2021 9:01:07 AM)

It is not working for me either !

kch -> RE: Game does not install on Windows 10 (10/2/2021 10:34:51 AM)

Did you try to install in safemode? For me it worked.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI