(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Rolfor -> (9/9/2003 2:32:30 AM)

Hallo guys :)

thx for your answers. No problem for me. I will do a little research and find out, what the real numbers was.

I also understand, what you mean. I know this effekt: you play some hours and then you think in strengh, moral ans other abstract nubers.

But in a war, there fight no number against another number. In a war there are real people! And if I know my 22.Coy are at last 79 men i play with more responsibility - and often with a better strategy -. I play with MEN, not with symbols or UNITS! I name it UNITS bat I play with my men! Else I would play chess or backgammon.

Name it my philosophy *g* or the "operational art of my playstyle".
It's just MY way to do a wargame. And NO CRITIC to other players :-)
Every player should play wargames in his own kind of playing. No question.

Back to TOA-2/3:

But: The waregamedeveloper do a lot of research and acurate rebuildings in the game. In TOA-2 you know, you can see the the insignias from B+Divs on the icons. What a incredible deep of Details. And than, no numbers about the heart of the game, the men who fight for you ?

Sorry boys, I don't believe it *hehe*
I just take a look:

- TacOps4: Every man is count ... verry good infos about this ...
- Uncomman Valour: You can even see the names of the pilots ...
- Combat Mission - easy to calculate ...
- Airborne Assault: Just select the unit ...
- E-Front, W-Front, PzC and the whole Tiller Games: no Problem easyly RC on the Unit-Info (= backside) ...
- SP, HOI ( I just take a look) - all numbers are there ...

No, i think in TOA-2 AND 3 you can see the number to. But they are hidden behind other numbers or figgers. I suspect *g*.

Therefore I do my question again:

Does somebody know, how I can see, (or find out) how many
"concrete mens ..." are behind the Icons ?

Greetings
Rolf

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI