RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 7:17:39 PM)

If this is serious, let me say as an older white American conservative who opposes counterproductive things done in the name of diversity, inclusiveness, equity, and 'wokeness' in general, that you are grossly overreacting here. Of course if this is serious, you won't be reading it.

Karri -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 7:21:39 PM)

I mean, I'm the one who suggested it and I'm definitely not an American liberal, let alone a misguided one, so I dare suggest that your reasons are a bit wonky. And if you think closing a single thread in a forum is oppression against white men (why'd that even enter the discussion?) you're probably part of the problem these things arise from.

DD696 -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 7:27:37 PM)

I applaud you, sir. If we do not stand by our principles then we have no principles at all. Madness abounds in this new silly world.

Bamilus -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 7:42:35 PM)

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

MrRoadrunner -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 8:02:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Karri

I mean, I'm the one who suggested it and I'm definitely not an American liberal, let alone a misguided one, so I dare suggest that your reasons are a bit wonky. And if you think closing a single thread in a forum is oppression against white men (why'd that even enter the discussion?) you're probably part of the problem these things arise from.

So inclusive?
And, I see you have support.

RR

pkpowers -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 8:12:16 PM)

this is anarchy [X(] (let's get organized)[&o]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Due to my principles I'm outta here (10/2/2021 8:34:18 PM)

A big overreaction and a misunderstanding, in my opinion. I won't be deleting anyone's accounts but if you want to discuss, please keep it civil and in good faith and come to the Derby House Principles thread. Closing this one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI