[Q] Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

MarkJoergensen -> [Q] Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 12:41:42 PM)

Is there a way to tell a weapon mount to ignore the OODA-loop limitation? This would be useful for certain CIWS that are fully automated.

Dimitris -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 12:43:52 PM)

This is handled by the "Autonomous" flag on weapon mounts.

The practical effect of this is that the mount (and all the weapons it carries) ignore the OODA-Targeting value and are able to engage targets immediately when physically possible. For example, both the Phalanx and SeaRAM mounts are autonomous, whereas the normal Mk31 RAM mount is not.

MarkJoergensen -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 12:52:21 PM)

Is there a way of flagging a mount with that? I don't see it, but I may be blind.

The Pantsir-M, for instance, is an autonomous system, but its not in CMO.

Dimitris -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 12:54:44 PM)

Are you a professional user, editing the database?

MarkJoergensen -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 1:06:28 PM)

Pro, yes. Editing database, no.

I guess that answers my question :P

Dimitris -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/7/2021 1:08:38 PM)

In that case please contact us through the email address command-pro@matrixgames.com . We are able to provide better support through that channel for pro users. Thanks!

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Telling a weapon to ignore OODA-loop (10/8/2021 3:36:09 AM)

DataMount record entry set Autonomous=1

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI