DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

fatgreta1066 -> DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 11:32:41 AM)

I just updated Command to version 1.04, and also just downloaded the community scenario pack from Warfare Sims. When I try to open a scenario from that pack, I get an error message about the DB version (screenshot included). Is there a new version of the DB with the 1.04 update or something along those lines? My DB folder contains DB3K_442.txt currently.

Thanks,

Chris

[image]local://upfiles/43712/F94DDFFD3B1F41EEADB33F610FB81074.jpg[/image]

michaelm75au -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 12:32:37 PM)

I have 488 in my Steam folder - should be from May sometime

[image]local://upfiles/3086/9D322C43AC1E42FD994318FD1DAF016A.jpg[/image]

fatgreta1066 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 12:49:51 PM)

Is there a way to specifically update the DB?

thewood1 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 3:42:14 PM)

You mean like the rebuilding section in the manual? Or do you mean something else? If you're missing dbs in the DB folder, you've got bigger problems.

fatgreta1066 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 4:04:47 PM)

I'm not familiar with rebuilding, and I do seem to be missing DB's, I have only the two that are pictured. I'm wondering how I can get what I need in there in order to play scenarios from the Community Scenario Pack.

Thanks,

Chris

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

You mean like the rebuilding section in the manual? Or do you mean something else? If you're missing dbs in the DB folder, you've got bigger problems.

thewood1 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 4:23:09 PM)

I think something went wrong with your install. I also suspect you might have multiple CMO folders. I would uninstall all vestiges of CMO and remove any folders associated with CMO. Then you should reinstall. Otherwise, you might be working around partial fixes that come back to haunt you.

there are sections in the manual for rebuilding. Read those. But I don't think that will solve your underlying problem.

fatgreta1066 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 6:58:47 PM)

That is sound advice. I don't have Steam installed on this computer because of HD space problems, but I should probably install it and then only install CMO from my library.

Thanks for the advice.

Chris

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

I think something went wrong with your install. I also suspect you might have multiple CMO folders. I would uninstall all vestiges of CMO and remove any folders associated with CMO. Then you should reinstall. Otherwise, you might be working around partial fixes that come back to haunt you.

there are sections in the manual for rebuilding. Read those. But I don't think that will solve your underlying problem.

Kushan04 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 8:24:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fatgreta1066
Is there a way to specifically update the DB?

Shouldn't be a reason to do this with the CSP files. When I update the pack they'll always use the latest official database. Will have an update coming next week with all of them updated to 491.

thewood1 -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (10/22/2021 8:43:49 PM)

I think we figured out a partial of the issue being his db folder almost empty.

Dimitris -> RE: DB Problem with Community Scenario Pack after update (11/4/2021 10:20:24 AM)

Is this still a problem ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI