Grand Campaign Playthroughs On Elite Difficulty (Youtube) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

TheFjordFox -> Grand Campaign Playthroughs On Elite Difficulty (Youtube) (10/24/2021 3:44:31 AM)

Hello there!

So, I'm a seasoned veteran of this game, and have been playing them since I first got my hands on the CC2 demo at a friend's place back in the 90s. My favourite iteration of the franchise has since I played it been CC3. The linear campaign is quite appealing to me, as I feel more personal with my roster than I do in the newer games, where I don't care as much for the individual soldier's survival.

Anyway! I figured; Why not take my experience of multiple playthroughs with both sides and do it all again for the millionth time, but this time, record it for youtube? And so I did!

Below you can find a link to both the German and the Russian playthroughs, both completed.

German Playthrough

Russian Playthrough

I hope some of you will find some enjoyment or entertainment value in my videos!

I take on challengers, so let me know if you want to do some multiplayer battles! I might do some AARs of them for my youtube channel.

Have a good one, folks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI