Almost November (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Vietnam

Twotribes -> Almost November (10/26/2021 7:28:36 AM)

Any update on a release date?

Para87 -> RE: Almost November (10/26/2021 9:29:25 AM)

Tea Time on SlitherineTV has the release date as January 20.

Ginetto -> RE: Almost November (10/26/2021 12:40:45 PM)

Disappointed but not surprised.

Jason Petho -> RE: Almost November (10/26/2021 3:28:41 PM)

Alas, yes, we were pushed to January 20th as it works better with Slitherine's release schedule.

So we are taking these couple extra months and polishing the content, making it even better.

dopedwizard -> RE: Almost November (10/29/2021 7:56:43 PM)

Jason Petho you mean you are using the time to convert it to the unreal engine with vr support [&o][:D]

Will have a look at the Middle east game in the meantime during the holidays [8D]

Jason Petho -> RE: Almost November (10/29/2021 8:14:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dopedwizard

Jason Petho you mean you are using the time to convert it to the unreal engine with vr support [&o][:D]

*laughs* Dreams are good to have!

quote:

Will have a look at the Middle east game in the meantime during the holidays [8D]

Keep in mind, we will be updated Middle East to 3.00 so it is the same standards as Vietnam 1.00 late next year, so it isn't a good comparison of what to expect with Vietnam. Vietnam takes things to a whole new level!

Big Ivan -> RE: Almost November (10/30/2021 12:45:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

quote:

*laughs* Dreams are good to have!

quote:

Keep in mind, we will be updated Middle East to 3.00 so it is the same standards as Vietnam 1.00 late next year, so it isn't a good comparison of what to expect with Vietnam. Vietnam takes things to a whole new level!

Jason speaks the truth!

I have played the Campaign Series heavily since it's inception in 1998 and Vietnam is like nothing in the series of games since then that you have ever played before.

It is pretty solid, gets you thinking as a commander on the ground. Besides going for victory point hexes you have to complete mission objectives given to you.
If you don't you will have a tough time winning the scenario.

For me it has been a most enjoyable experience testing this new Campaign Series Vietnam game![:D]

When its released, I hope all you players enjoy it as much as I do!!

Big Ivan[;)]

Rosseau -> RE: Almost November (10/30/2021 1:49:33 AM)

"What is truth?" -Okay, what famous historical figure said those words?

And now back to the game. Wow, that is encouraging, as I bought CS:ME and let it sit several years and now think it's the apple of my eye, and Vietnam will be better...

I am just hoping it arrives during the Christmas holiday.

Thanks to all the dedicated devs and beta testers. They are not paid enough, but that we know is truth! [;)]

Jason Petho -> RE: Almost November (10/30/2021 2:22:06 AM)

quote:

I am just hoping it arrives during the Christmas holiday.

The release date is set as January 20th, 2022

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying CSME! It will get even better with CSME 3.00 UPDATE.

Rosseau -> RE: Almost November (11/1/2021 2:59:59 AM)

Wishful thinking on my part, but 1/20/22 sounds like a date I'm looking forward to.

Thanks again for your awesome personal commitment to the franchise.

I expect to be well-versed at CSME by the time Vietnam arrives. And the patch to the original game is icing on the cake. Much appreciated!

Jason Petho -> RE: Almost November (11/1/2021 4:18:06 AM)

Feel free to give some criticisms on the scenarios (just the ones I designed), since I have to rebuild hem anyway so they are script capable.

I'm always looking to make things better!

Rosseau -> RE: Almost November (11/4/2021 5:01:38 AM)

While I am fairly well-versed in the Vietnam War, I suspect I will in no way be in a position to criticize anything. [;)]

But we have Big Ivan and other testers to wring things out.

I will give my comments as far as the UI, etc., from the perspective of a casual player. Which is where I stand on the series atm.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI