Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

AdmKotyatkin -> Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (10/28/2021 11:50:06 AM)

During my few games (and after reading the manual a little bit more) I've found that there is a little reason to be autocratic in this game except for role-playing reason (and role-playing doesn't give much ingame especially in MP fights).

Leveling it up does not give any bonuses like QOL or political power, and the cards it provides are not quite useful as in other gov.types (reducing unrest is nice, but it is rarely needed if you have high QOL which provides happiness).

Based on this, I don't think it is viable in almoust any way to go specifically for it. Or am I mistaken and it actually has something good in it?

zgrssd -> RE: Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (10/28/2021 1:22:16 PM)

Are you aware that Autocracy lessens the negative Impact of Fear, and that fear supresses unrest quite effectively?

Others suffer as much from Fear as they would suffer from Unrest.
But for Autocracies, Fear is a tool.

AdmKotyatkin -> RE: Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (10/28/2021 4:29:51 PM)

No, I was not aware of that. Could not find anything about it in the manual too. Thank you for letting me know about this.

Thomas8 -> RE: Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (10/28/2021 5:05:37 PM)

Its not in manual because Vic has added it in one of the latest patches.

Uemon -> RE: Autocracy not useful in comparison to other gov. types (11/1/2021 8:58:46 AM)

You know all those events about territories where you have to handle population? Autocracy is the easiest one to do, it costs you nothing. Especially powerful early game when you dont have cash.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI