WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

mesquite5 -> WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 7:08:30 AM)

You had GGWITE2 in the sale a few days ago and now it isn't. Very disappointing. One of my buddies was willing to buy it on sale. He won't at the full price.

demyansk -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 9:58:41 AM)

It’s not on sale? It was yesterday, let me look, maybe a mistake

Chama -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 11:57:43 AM)

I saw it yesterday and was about to purchase it today (full price is a bit steep for me). Alas the game is no longer on sale, is there any reason they removed the sale for this game ahead of the others?

King-Salomon -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 12:10:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chama

I saw it yesterday and was about to purchase it today (full price is a bit steep for me). Alas the game is no longer on sale, is there any reason they removed the sale for this game ahead of the others?

same for me, wanted to buy it monday after my pay for November got in - but...

rocketman71 -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 2:13:41 PM)

When I saw the sale I just assumed it was a mistake to have a reasonably new game at 50% off so I grabbed it instantly. Looks like I made a good choice. Sorry Matrix if I "cheated" you out of some cash, but I promise to buy something else soon.

tombo -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 4:15:14 PM)

I had placed this in my cart yesterday to purchase today. The price changed there too. Not happy camper. I won't buy now. [&:]

panzer51 -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 4:24:10 PM)

I find it very strange that the sale was not even advertised anywhere, and duration of sale is also really odd. Perhaps, when the game comes out on Steam, it will be priced a bit lower.

MTAMounties -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/27/2021 10:17:38 PM)

THIS.

What's up guys? I got two e-mails late yesterday for the holiday sale saying WiTE 2 is half off, I'm asleep so I'm like, OK will do it tomorrow. Then going to do the buy just now its actually not on sale, it's back at regular price and others have encountered the same issue.

Ya'all can charge whatever you want whenever you want for your products but an explanation for this situation would be in order.

terminator -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 6:38:42 AM)

This game will be available on Steam on December 10th, is that the reason?

VPaulus -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 12:11:11 PM)

It was a Black Friday promotion not the Holiday Sale. We had a countdown in the site for the promotion, like we have for example for Holiday Sale:
https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special

tombo -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 12:36:22 PM)

uhm...there was no reference to a Black Friday promotion i could see. It was listed under the Holiday sale which went to Jan 9. No BF flags even in the purchase basket.
The Strategy Wargamer did a U Tube on this sale and u can go there to see the Matrix notice. I used that video to come here to buy.
i will buy it w the 50% discount.

King-Salomon -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 12:54:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tombo

uhm...there was no reference to a Black Friday promotion i could see. It was listed under the Holiday sale which went to Jan 9. No BF flags even in the purchase basket.
The Strategy Wargamer did a U Tube on this sale and u can go there to see the Matrix notice. I used that video to come here to buy.
i will buy it w the 50% discount.

+1

But I am sure there will be a sale some time in the future, so maybe will try next year :)

terminator -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 1:37:54 PM)

It wasn’t clear to me either.

I’ll wait for the next promotion...

coachi -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 1:59:13 PM)

I was ready to buy same thing. Bait and switch.

terminator -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 2:18:33 PM)

Maybe a Cyber Monday tomorrow ?

KenchiSulla -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 4:19:56 PM)

Great that if you (accidentally or not) offer a discount people approach it as if it is a right. For the people who snagged it at 50% -> Nice going!

For the people who missed out - get it @ full price or wait for the next sale - as it is a good game with good support from the makers.

GibsonPete -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/28/2021 6:44:54 PM)

KenchiSulla I agree with what you posted.[&o]

TheBug67 -> RE: WEll damn it was on sale but now it isn't. (11/29/2021 4:05:48 PM)

Hmm, damn intended to buy it myself but didn't realize it was just a Black Friday sale and not the holiday sale. Was away from home for the holiday and planned on picking it up today. Not cool.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI