Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Valor & Victory

AlbertoC -> Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (12/10/2021 7:46:27 PM)

We're about to open the beta for the first yet unannounced DLC for Valor & Victory.

If you would like to help us test it and give us your honest opinion, then your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please join here. If selected, you will be contacted by e-mail.

fluidwill matrix -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (12/11/2021 1:26:00 PM)

I've received my invite for the Beta thank you very much. If I uninstall and install as per the email how will that affect my ongoing tourny games if at all?
Thanks W

yobowargames -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (12/12/2021 6:41:40 PM)

Hi fluidwill matrix

Unfortunately, that will be a problem for you. The PBEM server is about to have an update that is not compatible with the beta build we have provided Matrix Games. We will have a new build for them in the new year that should be ok.

fluidwill matrix -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (12/13/2021 1:07:18 AM)

I suspected as much!

No worries, I shall be patient and look forward to the new year.

If you could let me know when I'm good to go I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

CrazyBear -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (1/11/2022 5:40:01 AM)

got the beta invite doing steam tells me I own the game went to properties to set on beta and paste code sent me says invalid also the betas says none

gallwood -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (1/11/2022 9:32:59 AM)

I have added and activated the beta DLC in Steam but I cannot see it anywhere in my Steam library or in the V&V game itself. It is going to be very difficult to beta test this if one cannot access it. Steam states it is in my Library. I would appreciate any advice on how to access the DLC.

mhardisty -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (1/11/2022 2:30:05 PM)

Hi Gallwood
Have you right clicked the Valor & Victory game in Steam, chose properties, Betas and then select the beta game in that list?

Celeborn -> RE: Valor & Victory - Join the Beta for the first DLC (1/27/2022 1:24:21 PM)

If you want to put up with a Stalingrad know-it-all then by all means send me an invite.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI