Came back to this forum after the news of FCSS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

exsonic01 -> Came back to this forum after the news of FCSS (12/15/2021 1:51:24 AM)

I've been asked about FCSS several times during the past several years. I'm really glad you guys finally bring something. Can't wait to FCSS. Good luck to OTS devs and hope to finish the good quality game. When would be the approximate opening date, may I ask? Would it be before the incoming 2022 summer?

CapnDarwin -> RE: Came back to this forum after the news of FCSS (12/15/2021 6:22:27 PM)

Shooting for Q2 now if all goes well. Lots to still do in terms of Docs and some scenario and campaign work waiting on some bug fixes we have found/created.

shaky2236 -> RE: Came back to this forum after the news of FCSS (2/16/2022 6:23:50 PM)

Super excited for this to release! Take your time with it, I'm sure it will be worth the wait! The screenshots and short vid look incredible

Baskaatje -> RE: Came back to this forum after the news of FCSS (2/19/2022 10:02:31 AM)

Me too. I rediscovered FPC:RS the last few weeks and really having a blast with it. Can't wait for Southern Storm for the enhanced experience.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI