View victory screen - resume to wrong side. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

rwheard -> View victory screen - resume to wrong side. (9/13/2003 11:12:34 AM)

So I was finally doing reasonably well with the 'Last Stand' vs. computer playing as Germans. At the start of turn 10 I clicked the Victory Screen button (I was losing by 66, a little more than the last turn). But when I resumed, I was a selected Russian supply truck at the western edge. I was the Russians!

Since I've yet to win a scenario I of course decided to cheat and moved the supply truck off the road. The next unit button kept taking me to the next Russian unit. So I moved them all to bad places, away from the action. It was like I was the Russians except I couldn't attack and I could only stack one unit per hex, and I never had extended movement. I moved all the Russian units I could, thinking I would have the greatest ahistorical victory in all of ahistory.

So I clicked the 'End the current turn button'. Then the AI ran the Russian 10th turn (again?). It was aggresive but oddly so, coming from all the weird locations I had put units. Then it was my turn, Germans again! That's where I am now, German turn 11.

I saved the game early in turn 10 when I first started seeing the problem, and will attach that file. As I am an early student of the game it doesn't worry me that this one failed but thought I should report this problem. Anybody else seen this?

Bob.

jhdeerslayer -> (9/17/2003 7:00:01 PM)

Yes I had this happen too but can't recall what got it in the mode. If it happens again, I too will forward a file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI