(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Rolfor -> (9/15/2003 7:07:26 PM)

Hi Pawlock, Hi Brubaker :)

thx for your answers. Music is not so important for me. The background-sounds (units marching, general comabat ...) i like to hear.

My second question means (sorry *g* my english ist not the best):

- in some scenarios there are so many units on the screen and
- there are so many different places to fight
- The map ist very big and there are many streets, villages und rivers.
- And on all of this places I make strategic and tactiacl decisions
- Plan, what do I here, what will I do there
- On a big map I mean, you have 10 to 20 different fight-areas.
- And for every of this small areas you often have a different tactic.
- And in the next turn you must check ALL this places again.
- But if you have not a verry good memory, - like me - than you sitting there and think to your self "Oh boy, what are my plans for this area, what want I do there ???."
- The mass of icons, informations, fights, areas, places confuses me.
- sometimes - not in a small scenario - I only see icons, icons, icons. Like a ocean of icons ;-)
- If I could make notes and sketches on the screen (*hehe*), like with a painting programm, and you can switsch this overlay with one key on and off, then that was no problem.

- So, what i do? I try to make sketches on paper, make notes and so on. But this does not help a lot to reduce my "ocean of icons". I began to think in divisions, that helps a bit. But not verry much.

So my question again:
You are the profis *g*.
How do YOU manage the mass of icons? How do you keep the "great picture" AND the lot of small pictures for the individual fightig areas in your mind?

Thanks for reading and
greetings

Rolfor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI