Cant login to multiplayer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Warplan Pacific: Tech Support Forum

DanLeeDR01 -> Cant login to multiplayer (12/19/2021 5:55:56 PM)

I updated warplan pacific and can play a game against ai. Bud if i go to multiplayer i fill in my username and password and I click login. A pop up apears saying I logged in succesfull. Bud nothing happens. The game stays at the login page, and I can just click the login button again. I dont see a multiplayer lobby. Do i need to install another program? My friend wants to also buy the game to play with me,please help me.

DanLeeDR01 -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/22/2021 5:29:16 AM)

Is the multiplayer not yet added to this game?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/22/2021 3:41:58 PM)

100% added. Very likely you have security software issues.

There should be a player log here
C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\LocalLow\Kraken Studios\WarPlan Pacific\player.log

Post it plz or send as a message so I can look.

The MP system has been working fine for 2 years. I assume were already registered.

DanLeeDR01 -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/23/2021 4:52:55 AM)

I have avg and Windows smartscreen and Windows firewall.

When loggin in to multiplayer there has not popped up a Windows firewall message so far for adding it to the exclusions. Also nothing with alt + tab.

And when i look at the Windows firewall list of programs there is no Warplan Pacific in the list. Is the .exe under a different name in the programs list? No wpp.exe or something resembling warplan as well in the list of exclusions.

ncc1701e -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/23/2021 8:13:45 AM)

Do you see some errors in the file named Player.txt located in the C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Kraken Studios\WarPlan Pacific directory?

DanLeeDR01 -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/23/2021 5:15:22 PM)

Somehow I managed to get the multiplayer working!

I manually added Launcher exe and Warplan Pacific exe to windows firewall.

And I registerd again using no special symbol in my pasword as and tried different inlog names like DanLeeDR01 , DanLeeDR02, and my mail adres as a login. And now all of the user names suddenly all work![&:][:)] and the same username works with two different passwords.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/27/2021 3:36:10 PM)

It's the AVG security that is blocking you.

You have to tell it to allow WarPlan to use the internet.

DanLeeDR01 -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/27/2021 5:11:19 PM)

It is not avg what is blocking it, because I tried it with all avg software completely removed yesterday. And it still didnt work. Today I tried again bud now it works fine again. It seems completly random now to me.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Cant login to multiplayer (12/28/2021 1:47:11 PM)

It is 100% something stopping it. The MP system has worked fine since inception.

Do you have a router with a special security software? Mine does. Also Windows Defender and Antimalware has a tendency to turn on after updates.

Another thing if you have 2 security software running they will impact each other and block things.

Go to the programs and features and make sure you don't have 2 running. Internet provides love installing McAfee Security.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI