Quality (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

jannas34 -> Quality (12/21/2021 4:59:45 AM)

Ive been following this game for a few years, its fun but it doesnt feel finished. Will it ever get out of beta stage?

jannas34 -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 6:56:02 AM)

Not likely anything will get done about this

rixtertech -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 6:19:35 PM)

Feel free to try writing your own complex simulation of real-world events. Let us know when it feels... Finished. Good Luck. People do the best they can, often for no or little reward. I'm grateful they do. We are a niche interest. On any given day the number of people who fire up any given currently produced first person shooter or platformer on PS5 or Xbox probably exceed our entire community across all product lines. I'm glad the computer wargaming community has the range of support, functionality and innovation that it has... even when it sometimes falls short of our hopes.

HalfLifeExpert -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 7:42:48 PM)

Obvious Troll is obvious. This guy seems to have sudden just appeared in the last 24 hours and is spewing hate at Command non-stop.

Just ban this guy already.

1nutworld -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 7:58:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jannas34

Ive been following this game for a few years, its fun but it doesnt feel finished. Will it ever get out of beta stage?

will you ever get out of beta??

go away troll

zacklaws -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 9:36:20 PM)

I think I have worked out who the OP is, Kim Jong Un, leader of North Korea. Somehow he has managed to get a copy of CMO and tried to defeat South Korea and the US 7th fleet in a surprise attack but found North Korea was wiped out in less than 24 hours. Now he thinks the game is flawed, bugged and incomplete and his own North Korean forces in the database are vastly downgraded to be on level terms of a caveman.

Twistedpretzel -> RE: Quality (12/21/2021 10:04:38 PM)

Holy cow.

What bug did you report that isn't getting the attention you think it should?

tylerblakebrandon -> RE: Quality (12/22/2021 12:04:08 PM)

Is that you Herman?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI