John Tiller Battle Series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

MercilessFir -> John Tiller Battle Series (12/25/2021 8:32:02 PM)

Hi,

I am looking purchase titles from Wargame Design Studio (owners of John Tiller Software titles) Panzer Battle and Squad Battle series. Both series have been upgrade to v4.x. Have the graphics and/or 3D engine been updated or is it best to not use the 3D presentation. Napoleonic and Civil War series have updated 3D graphics.

Anyone care to comment?

TIA

Kuokkanen -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (12/25/2021 9:18:35 PM)

I'd like to see some of that 3d. Got videos or screenshots?

MercilessFir -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (12/25/2021 10:02:32 PM)

I should have indicated classic vs modern look since 3D is overstating the look.

Sorry for the confusion.

justis18 -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (1/11/2022 1:19:44 PM)

Hey, what you want to purchase exactely ? I don't really get it.

AndySfromVA -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (1/11/2022 7:26:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MercilessFir

Hi,

I am looking purchase titles from Wargame Design Studio (owners of John Tiller Software titles) Panzer Battle and Squad Battle series. Both series have been upgrade to v4.x. Have the graphics and/or 3D engine been updated or is it best to not use the 3D presentation. Napoleonic and Civil War series have updated 3D graphics.

Anyone care to comment?

TIA

WDS has those outstanding 3d graphics in its Civil War and Early American Wars series. I'd love to see them in more of their games but they aren't available yet.

MercilessFir -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (1/11/2022 11:43:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AndySfromVA

quote:

ORIGINAL: MercilessFir

Hi,

Anyone care to comment?

TIA

WDS has those outstanding 3d graphics in its Civil War and Early American Wars series. I'd love to see them in more of their games but they aren't available yet.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Kuokkanen -> RE: John Tiller Battle Series (1/12/2022 7:34:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AndySfromVA

Are you sure you aren't talking about isometric graphics?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI