View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

redrum68 -> View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/15/2022 8:23:04 PM)

After your opponent resigns, can you view the final turn? I got the email that they resigned but I no longer see the game in the list. I was hoping to get final screenshots for an AAR.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/16/2022 10:05:47 PM)

If they click resign the server finishes the game. That is out of my control. They need to send the turn back.

redrum68 -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/16/2022 10:40:32 PM)

Ok. Though Strategic Command handles it differently and uses the matrix/slitherine servers. It allows the player to view the game after the opponent surrenders.

Kyrian -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/21/2022 11:30:25 PM)

I receive the message "WarPlan // Europe 1938 // PBEM++ Challenge has finished!
Opponents: Kyrian (this is me)
Turn: 204
does that means my opponent resign? This is weird.

If yes, it should be mandatory for the player to enter the reason in a field and I would like to know the final score of each side.
It is frustrating to play 100 turns (~50h) and have no summary of the game status ( I would like to know if I was winning or losing).

Thank you so much !

Kyrian -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/21/2022 11:31:02 PM)

I receive the message "WarPlan // Europe 1939 // PBEM++ Challenge has finished!

If yes, it should be mandatory for the player to enter the reason in a field and I would like to know the final score of each side.
It is frustrating to play 100 turns (~50h) and have no summary of the game status ( I would like to know if I was winning or losing).

Thank you so much !

Kyrian -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/21/2022 11:31:50 PM)

I receive the message "WarPlan // Europe 1939 // PBEM++ Challenge has finished!

Thank you so much !

Kyrian -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/21/2022 11:34:26 PM)

I receive the message "WarPlan, Europe 1939, PBEM++ Challenge has finished!
does that means my opponent resigned? This is weird.

It is frustrating to play 200 turns (~100h) and have no summary of the game status ( I would like to know if I was winning or losing).

Thank you so much !

AlvaroSousa -> RE: View PBEM Game After Opponent Resigns? (1/22/2022 1:40:45 PM)

If I remember I spoke to Hubert about this. It is out of our control. If the end result pops up and he resigns instead of sending it back it kills the game.

I might be able to add a message and auto return to the other player once the game ends to avoid this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI