Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Opponents Wanted

Mark Cherrington -> Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (1/28/2022 4:23:48 PM)

I have played this game on and off for about 6 years, but as tactics, strategy, I would consider my skill level average. You can pick the scenario and side. I enjoy what if scenarios like Blitzkrieg(Classic Red Vs Blue board game transferred
quote:

to OAW4) and east front. I'm actually ok at this game.

Good Hunting

Mark(Highwayman)

loveman2 -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (1/30/2022 4:27:03 PM)

What About FITE2, you Russian, me German

Mark Cherrington -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (1/31/2022 12:49:16 AM)

sure, sorry, not up with Acronyms, what does FITE2 mean?

loveman2 -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (1/31/2022 2:54:39 PM)

Hi Mark The scenario is Fire In The East 2, its a huge scenario & huge commitment to play its in the custom graphics folder. I suggest you take a look at it before we agree to play this game to see if you are up for it or not, moves can take a long time sometimes a hour or so depending on the amount of units you have to move. Let me know if you are still up for playing and I will start my first turn.

Mark Cherrington -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (2/1/2022 4:27:47 PM)

Yes, though very intriguing, and doesn't bother me to either side, I think the complexity and sheer weight of each turn would overwhelm me. How about something smaller like the Blitzkrieg 1950 scenario, or any other type about that size-and perhaps revisiting FITE2 beyond that? I am involved in two Warplan and one Advanced Tactics Gold PBEM scenarios at the moment.

Raver508 -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (2/2/2022 7:18:23 AM)

Sent you a pm.

rhinobones -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (2/5/2022 10:44:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Cherrington

How about something smaller like the Blitzkrieg 1950 scenario . . .

If you decide to do a game of Blitzkrieg, please consider posting an AAR. Nothing fancy needed, just enough for us to follow.

Regards

golden delicious -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (2/7/2022 12:05:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhinobones

If you decide to do a game of Blitzkrieg, please consider posting an AAR. Nothing fancy needed, just enough for us to follow.

Regards

Everyone should write AARs! Even if you never publish it, I find I play much, much better when I write an AAR: it forces me to think before I start shuffling units around.

rhinobones -> RE: Relaxed Game Average Opponent Wanted (2/7/2022 8:56:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: golden delicious

Everyone should write AARs! Even if you never publish it, I find I play much, much better when I write an AAR: it forces me to think before I start shuffling units around.

Agree with your assessment of value added through writing an AAR. There is, however, a downside. I have a folder full of AARs which brutally show how poorly I play!

Regards

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI