MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Sleeping_Dragon -> MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here (9/17/2003 7:00:40 AM)

Haven't been able to add attachments since last Friday(?) Just wondering if this has been looked into; and if so, any ETA on a fix?

JJKettunen -> (9/17/2003 7:56:03 AM)

I haven't been able to remove any attachments lately.

AbsntMndedProf -> (9/18/2003 8:22:30 AM)

I can't attatch files to posts now either. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Eric Maietta

AbsntMndedProf -> N.B: Attatchment Problem Diagnosed, Possibly (9/18/2003 7:35:36 PM)

Today when I tried to attatch a file to a post, I am now received the following error message:

"The following errors occurred:
Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 44960889 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments.
Click here to view your attachments"

I therefore went through the list of posts brought up by clicking the 'Click here to view your attatchments' link and erased all but two attatchments which I could not remove: The two attatchments could not be removed are:

email7.zip 2 436,131 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

email7.zip 2 423,391 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

The attatchments in these two posts could not be removed, as clicking on the 'edit post' link for them brought me to the following message:

[QUOTE]Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster [/QUOTE]

Yet, when I again attempted to attatch a zip file to a post in the SP:WaW Scen/Campaign forum, I received this error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 400807 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments."

It would seem that the amount of memory allocated to each forum member for attatched files has been somehow reset to almost nothing. This could explain why folks, especially those who have been around for a while and play PBEM games while posting their game files to the AAR/DAR forum, or those who post graphics to the forums are no longer able to post attatchments. I hope this helps the administrators of the forums to fix this problem.

Eric Maietta

AbsntMndedProf -> Attatchment Problem Diagnosed: (9/18/2003 7:37:31 PM)

Today when I tried to attatch a file to a post, I received the following error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 44960889 bytes [i,e, 44 MB. Yikes!]. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments.
Click here to view your attachments"

Therefore I went through the list of posts brought up by clicking the 'Click here to view your attatchments' link and erased all but two attatchments which I could not remove: The two attatchments which could not be removed are:

1. email7.zip 2 436,131 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

2. email7.zip 2 423,391 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

The attatchments in these two posts could not be removed, as clicking on the 'edit post' link for them brought me to the following message:

[QUOTE]Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster [/QUOTE]

Yet, when I again attempted to attatch a zip file to a post in the SP:WaW Scen/Campaign forum, I received this error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 400807 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments."

It would seem that the amount of memory allocated to each forum member for attatched files has been somehow reset to almost nothing. This could explain why folks, especially those who have been around for a while and play PBEM games while posting their game files to the AAR/DAR forum, or those who post graphics to the forums are no longer able to post attatchments. I hope this helps the administrators of the forums to fix this problem.

Eric Maietta

Resisti -> Search feature not working ? (9/18/2003 11:31:03 PM)

This feature seems not working, for me at least.
Make a try yourselves by searching for “bunkers”(choose “search titles only”) in Combat Leader Forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI