Manpower (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

CHINCHIN -> Manpower (1/30/2022 8:59:27 AM)

Manpower. I do not understand very well the relationship between the manpower per turn of a nation, and the manpower of the cities of the native country that are on the map of that nation, since they do not coincide. Can someone explain it to me?

And for the event editor, does anyone know the identifier of the resource list?

stjeand -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 12:16:11 PM)

I don't see it in the editor other than the country page.
Not sure what controls it...I could guess territory "size".

I thought the morale centers...that was not it.

CHINCHIN -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 1:38:15 PM)

I found the resource ID

[image]local://upfiles/42962/14022D1827384F4F9D235467E7CB7B69.jpg[/image]

stjeand -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 2:01:16 PM)

I don't see a manpower setting for the resources though...

Lots of other settings.

ncc1701e -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 6:09:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CHINCHIN

Manpower. I do not understand very well the relationship between the manpower per turn of a nation, and the manpower of the cities of the native country that are on the map of that nation, since they do not coincide. Can someone explain it to me?

Good question. I don't see the formula in the manual between manpower cities and manpower production. Only thing written is page 86:

quote:

Manpower — Each country produces manpower. Manpower is used to create new units. Each strength point of a unit consumes 1 manpower to purchase it. Repairing units requires production and manpower. If manpower drops below 50% of its maximum, the default experience also begins to drop. Manpower production drops when home country resources with production or morale are captured by the enemy.

Nirosi -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 6:23:00 PM)

Could it be that it drops when ressources/morale hexes are taken as per the manual, but that it does not represent the whole of the manpower production of a country (to account for countryside etc...)?

stjeand -> RE: Manpower (1/30/2022 8:44:39 PM)

I was testing in Russia...it looked to be focused on morale centers...

Russia starts with 47

Germany took Riga...Russia went to 46...perfect.
Germany then took 3 more...Russia went to 44...did not add up. Should have gone to 43.

So not sure how it is set actually. I will have to do more testing.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Manpower (1/31/2022 4:55:55 PM)

Manpower drops as urban areas and morale areas are taken by a ration. (brown/green circles)
Not iron ore resources.

Morale loss drops and when it hits zero for most nations they surrender. France and Italy are the exceptions.

So you can be at 1 morale and still fight on.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI