(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

JNL123 -> (9/17/2003 1:16:20 PM)

Brave Men at Beito.

The battle for Tarawa has always held my interest. The book "Utmost Savagery" by Joseph Alexander and the book by Eric Hammel "76 Hours: The Invasion of Tarawa." Are 2 of my favorites on the subject.

I own both - the Hammel book was one of his first (one of my first purchases as well) - one of the soft covers - with all the pictures - I can't remember who printed them right now. That one lost its cover a few moves ago. Mr. Alexander's IMO is the best book on the subject.

At one time I remember there was a Tarawa Scenario posted by "EHammel". It was a big one as I remember. I downloaded it once but have since lost it between switching out computers or HDD crashes. Anyone know where that one is? Was the creator of the scenario the author Hammel? Or just someone using the name?

adantas -> (9/20/2003 3:52:56 AM)

"My worst, despite trying at it from the Russian side four times is "Royal Opponent" ... I just can't do well in that one! :( "

Hey Willy,

About Royal Opponent, I designed it to be played from the russian side and in fact a Marginal there is possible but will demand a hard work due the ideias from RockinHarry to improve AI behaviour there :D
But at least a draw you can achieve there for sure.

As my favourite scens, I also vote for Stalingrad Campaing, Moment of the Thruth and Watchword freedon campaing.

Adantas
-----------
Senta à Pua!!!
Brazilian Fighters over Italy

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI