Re: what would be the best scenario for newbie player (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Pawlock -> Re: what would be the best scenario for newbie player (9/17/2003 2:08:06 PM)

[QUOTE=Adam Parker]Imo start with the campaign full scenario. There is only one way to learn the game and about the Korsun battle itself and that is to play it. Once you've got the overall strategic picture in mind and have played enough to learn from your mistakes, you may find it interesting to focus on an individual aspect of the campaign - ie one of the flanks or particularly the historical pocket. KP is very manageable and you'll find some solid stimulation switching from flank to flank, trying to build a pincer or fendng one off and counter-attacking depending on the side you choose to play. And then the mud arrives......[/QUOTE] I disagree Adam, for a newbie the Campaign can very daunting, especially with the amount of units. I know I was confused when I first loaded up the campaign. Again this is my personnal opinion, you may be right. I just dont want to scare the guy before he's had chance to savour the delights of this game. 1UK is very short and not so many units to concentrate on. 2 UK is short , but slightly more units. Havent played Last stand yet so cant comment on that. One thing though the 1UK and 2UK will teach you ALL you need to know for the opening of a Campaign.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI