Screen display is very small, counters small, etc (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Tech Support

spinecruncher -> Screen display is very small, counters small, etc (2/2/2022 7:25:22 PM)

I practically need a magnifying glass to play this game and I increase the screen display and resolution but it does not change the application at all. I do not have this issue with other titles, but only with Decisive Campaign. I use a Razer gaming laptop. What can be done?

update, actually this is an issue I am having not with Ardennes but with the DC Barbarossa title.

eddieballgame -> RE: Screen display is very small, counters small, etc (2/3/2022 3:00:28 AM)

Well, the obvious solution is to play on a larger screen size.
I, too, use gaming laptops...all hooked to much larger monitors.
Per the text, you can try this;
Using other fonts, ARIAL for example, replace the (backed up) 'small5' & '04B_03B_' file with the Arial fonts, renamed to small5 & 04B_03B_ respectively.
You will find these files in the main dir/fonts folder.
oops...missed your update, though this could work for that other title, which I don't own.

Vic -> RE: Screen display is very small, counters small, etc (2/3/2022 6:40:17 AM)

For Barbarossa you'll have to lower your actual desktop screen resolution (not your windows DPI) before fire-ing the game up.

Best wishes,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI