US Scenarios Need Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Vietnam

Jugger -> US Scenarios Need Help (2/5/2022 2:20:12 AM)

I'm doing ok in the French scenarios against the Viet Minh but not so well in the starting US scenarios that involve trekking through the hilly jungle to find a hidden enemy. When your schedule suits can we have a twitch stream on one of the following scenarios. Thanks in advance.
1). Prek Klok 1 - Bump in the Woods.
2). The Long Walk Home - Battle of the Slopes.
3). The Hills Have Eyes - Battle of Hill 830.[8D]

Jason Petho -> RE: US Scenarios Need Help (2/5/2022 2:26:52 AM)

Duly noted! I'll add those to the list for when I finish off Street Without Joy

alwaysdime -> RE: US Scenarios Need Help (2/5/2022 2:27:13 AM)

1). Prek Klok 1 - Bump in the Woods. - I got a 675 Major Victory. I got lucky and took out 2 porters and a Battalion HQ but it was pure luck.
2). The Long Walk Home - Battle of the Slopes. - I have had 2 terrible Major Defeats on this one. My 2nd time after wasting several turn using my 1 Huey to move 1 unit at a time I discovered the units from the fire base can cross the shallow river so I think that's the trick there. Also there is a bug where gun ships shoot indirect rather than direct. Once that's fixed that might help some.

3) - I haven't tried this one but I will now tomorrow.

Jugger -> RE: US Scenarios Need Help (2/5/2022 2:51:43 AM)

Thanks Jason much appreciated. Yes all three are great little scenarios but don't want to proceed any further until I start getting some victory's. All three are tough little scenarios where you have to keep your guys moving otherwise you run out of time. Look forward to watching your strategy and tactics with these.[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI