RE: Should Food be in the Campaign? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

carlkay58 -> RE: Should Food be in the Campaign? (2/12/2022 11:31:46 PM)

That option is currently in the game. Look at the Game Options and adjust the Logistics category to what you think it should be and try it out. If you feel that Soviet Logistics is too easy try it at 95 and try that. Adjust after that by your desires. You can also change the settings for the other categories that you think are not properly set in the game.

PeteJC -> RE: Should Food be in the Campaign? (2/13/2022 12:42:34 AM)

Duh! carlkay58 you are absolutely right. Goodness can't believe I forgot about that. I have been playing this game on Normal straight 100 on both sides and completely forgot about the various adjustments that can be made. I am reluctant to hamper the Soviet side at all given that I am playing against the AI but two human players could certainly come to an agreement on what adjustment is appropriate.

Stamb -> RE: Should Food be in the Campaign? (2/13/2022 7:18:15 AM)

Is it possible to change this setting in the editor like NM, as the time goes?

[image]local://upfiles/82464/A9E72FC057A94B95AEDEC6877440216B.jpg[/image]

carlkay58 -> RE: Should Food be in the Campaign? (2/13/2022 12:55:16 PM)

Stamb - if you are playing against the AI all Game Options can be changed at any time. Against another Human they are locked from the game's beginning.

I usually use all 100s for my side and then set the AI to 110 if it is defensive or 120 if the AI is the attacker. In a 41 Campaign game while I play the Axis, the Soviets start at all 110s. When the initiative switches then I set the Soviets to all 120s. This gives a good challenge throughout the war for me.

As to whether you can use the Editor to change this number in a HvH game during the game I do not know as I have never really used the Editor.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI