Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

wolf2776 -> Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (2/12/2022 6:53:20 PM)

I can’t get long range AAW missiles (air to air) to fire. I get the message that they can’t fire because “firing unit must obtain (from itself or another CEC-enabled…etc.” I have attached the simple scenario test file. I would definitely appreciate some help.

thewood1 -> RE: Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (2/12/2022 7:10:28 PM)

Take the red plane off auto detect. If its on auto detect, AA radars won't track it.

wolf2776 -> RE: Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (2/12/2022 8:35:27 PM)

Thank you, thank you. The red unit wasn't on auto detect BUT the blue unit was set awareness level of Omniscient. Must do the same thing. Thanks again

ClaudeJ -> RE: Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (2/12/2022 9:10:26 PM)

Did you have IR long range missiles that would still be launched ?

I've noticed that, eg., MICA IR were launched while Amraam and MICA EM weren't in a similar context.

I'm still on the fence about considering that behavior, of the IR guide missiles, anecdotal versus symptomatic.

thewood1 -> RE: Fighters will not fire long range AAW missiles (2/12/2022 10:32:15 PM)

As was stated in the other thread, it only effects detection by radar. IR missiles are not an issue.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5138157

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI