PBEM? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive

Capt Cliff -> PBEM? (2/14/2022 1:55:07 PM)

The game alludes to being PBEM capable but there is no procedure in the manual. Can Ardennes be played by email?

69thPanzer -> RE: PBEM? (2/14/2022 2:50:40 PM)

So all I know is when you select a scenario to play, when you are on the options menu before you load the game there is an option for "PBEM Protection". I assume you select that and email each other the file when your turn is done...maybe.

FlyingEagle -> RE: PBEM? (2/14/2022 10:20:14 PM)

Already played two pbem games. Works fine. Could be technically optimized though (cheat protection etc.)

It seems you have to wait for a patch if you only have the steam version which pbem function seems to be bugged.

Capt Cliff -> RE: PBEM? (2/15/2022 12:18:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FlyingEagle

Already played two pbem games. Works fine. Could be technically optimized though (cheat protection etc.)

It seems you have to wait for a patch if you only have the steam version which pbem function seems to be bugged.

Yes, I have the Steam version. Thanks!

SwampYankee68 -> RE: PBEM? (2/15/2022 1:30:43 AM)

You need to email the save game back and forth. I don't understand why they did not use their PBEM++ . DC Barbarossa did and it was a lot easier

Oberst_Klink -> RE: PBEM? (2/15/2022 3:09:35 PM)

A good alternative is to just dump it into a shared dropbox folder.

Klink, Oberst

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI