aircraft rebase (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

Kel -> aircraft rebase (2/15/2022 6:21:19 AM)

Sorry for this basic question.
To rebase an air group, is there a way to do it directly on the map, that is from friendly airbase to friendly airbase during the air planning phase ?
Perhaps did I miss something, but I do not see a Rebase Air Directive among the F1-F7 ADs.
Should I conclude that rebasing is only doable in two game turns, ie first sending it to the Strategic Reserve and then (next turn) bringing it to the new airbase?

aMaschina -> RE: aircraft rebase (2/15/2022 6:35:01 AM)

You can do it on the map, select the unit and hold shift or control, i dont know which one, and drag a rectangle. It is also described in the manual

Stamb -> RE: aircraft rebase (2/15/2022 8:26:31 AM)

You can also rebase airplanes during ground phase. Press "A" to display them on a map. Select whole AOG or individual groups by clicking them. Use shift or control, I use control as it gives better control, and while holding shift or control select area with an airbases where you want your planes to go. Later on the top right of the screen where you have AOG settings like rest/day only/etc there will be new button - TRANSFER(X) where X is a number of air groups that will be transferred.

Kel -> RE: aircraft rebase (2/15/2022 4:38:37 PM)

thank you !

Stamb -> RE: aircraft rebase (2/15/2022 4:41:59 PM)

Just be careful with individual group transfers. Sometimes it might bug out and show old units as a transfer even when you want to transfer new one. Pay attention on a map from where to where new lines are coming. And cancel transfer it if is not what you want. Sometimes cancel transfer is not working so close that window and select group or AOG and cancel transfer again.

Kel -> RE: aircraft rebase (2/16/2022 10:18:27 AM)

It s right

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI