[WAD] Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

leemiller24 -> [WAD] Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (2/19/2022 3:50:58 PM)

Id like to know why I cant use the AGM183 ARRW? I get a red note in the attack box that it is for development and hypothetical use only.
Ive got a lot of questions about that.
And I'd be just as comfortable chatting DM with a moderator or developer instead of out loud here. If there is something else I need to buy-Im ok with that, but... that doesn't make a lot of sense to load the weapon, fly to target, then get told I cant use it because of "XXX"- though it is a valid target. Ive been doing this for 10 years now... first time Ive seen this.

Dimitris -> RE: Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (2/19/2022 3:54:09 PM)

The ARRW is a hypersonic glide vehicle (HGV), and this type of weapon is currently enabled only in the Professional edition.

To answer your next question: "Why then is it in the database?" : Because database releases are common across the commercial and professional editions.

leemiller24 -> RE: Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (2/19/2022 3:55:29 PM)

Just looking for some answers is all

tylerblakebrandon -> RE: Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (2/20/2022 12:20:58 PM)

Here's a previous thread linked to an (at times) heated FB discussion about this. Should provide the in depth answers you want as Dimitris interacted with an (at time) rather irate user.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5120499&mpage=1&key=ARRW�

leemiller24 -> RE: Unable to use AGM183 ARRW (2/20/2022 3:07:03 PM)

Well- believe it or not, I'm a pretty even minded person- so thanks for the insight and prior discussion information---that makes a lot of sense to me. I just needed an understanding of why I could load the weapon, but now, can't shoot it. It seemed a bit elementary that a developer would do that- but I get it.
Wonder if I can buy (or afford) the professional version?
-EDIT.....well never mind... I don't qualify lol!
Its all cool though... Thanks Dimitris and Tyler!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI